You are invited a series of engaging events leading up to the 6th Annual America Recycles Day at the Orlando International Airport. This year, we have a full schedule of daily presentations prepared by GOAA employees and some of our business partners for you to learn about innovative ways to reduce, reuse and recycle! Please rsvp and bring your lunch with you to any of seven diverse talks in support of the nationwide event organized by Keep America Beautiful. To register, please use the SignUp Genius invites below – space is limited so register early and share the link among your peers. At each event, we will be collecting eyeglasses, computer accessories and small batteries to be recycled.
The final event will be held in the Main Terminal in the Hyatt Atrium 11 am – 2 pm on Friday November 15th and will be open to all airport employees, members of the community, and the traveling public.
We hope that these events will be well attended as we showcase an “airport-wide community celebration” of America Recycles Day!
- Monday, November 11: City of Orlando Backyard Composting Presentation
- Monday, November 11: Stitch-It Don’t Pitch-It Workshop
- Tuesday, November 12: Repurposing Pallets Workshop
- Wednesday, November 13: Clean the World Presentation
- Wednesday, November 13: Fix-It, Don’t Pitch It Workshop
- Thursday, November 14: Second Harvest Food Bank Presentation
- Friday, November 15: Trivia with Simon Time Trivia Show