Description and Instructions to Apply
We are looking for retail sale associates for our next opening in Orlando International Airport. Our new retail store at Orlando international airport, will bring a selection of new creative jewelry and handbags selection to the region. The products will be unique and fun to work with and we are looking for the perfect individual to understand and promote this concept. Being a family owned you will have direct contact with the management team.
Ready to join our team?
Your role as sales associate will be to achieve sales targets and assist the store manager as needed, while ensuring the best customer experience.
- Provide the best possible customer experience: Meet & Greet
- Guide customers to the products
- work as part of a team
- Achieve Sales target
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Ensure store maintenance and cleanliness
- Assist with inventory management
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- High school diploma or higher
- Retail experience of minimum 2-3 years in a similar position, jewelry preferred
- Skills in operating a Point of Sales (POS) system required
- Knowledge of retail key performance indicators
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy, and respect.
- Proven track records you can share (optional)
- Language skills: English (required), Spanish (preferred), Portuguese (preferred), other (preferred).
- Commitment, on time
- Flexible schedule: evening, weekends and holidays.
- Training Required: product training will be required
- Stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, and reach, squat, climb a ladder, and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during peak periods
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Sunday to Saturday, 7 am – 9pm- 365 days, including holidays.
Ready to apply?
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age