All airport employees are welcome to participate in the following training opportunities. Please click the link to register for the selected training class. After registration is complete, each person will be sent a link to access the training during the selected time. Please keep in mind that you must have access to a computer that will allow you to use GoToWebinar and audio capabilities.
If these days and times do not work for you or you would like to schedule a training in person, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCO’s Human Trafficking Training
- Apr 21, 2022 10:00 AM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7280290221557077264
Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Lanyard Program
- Apr 18, 2022 10:30 AM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4568119391763925771
MCO’s Customer Service Orientation (New Airport Employees)
- Apr 14, 2022 10:00 AM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9061920171507777039
- Apr 27, 2022 10:00 AM EDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3694879560402951438
Orlando International Airport Service Card Leader Guide 329.28 KB downloadsThe Service Card is a tool to guide employees on how to delight and value each guest...
- United Way – Heart of Florida United Way fights for the education, health and financial stability of every person in Central Florida. Call 211 or go to their website and click the “Get Help” link for 24/7 confidential support. www.hfuw.org
How can I obtain blank recognition cards?
Where do I turn in completed recognition cards?
How can I get my "It All Starts with Me!" lapel pin?
Contact the GOAA Customer Experience Department at AirportCommunication@goaa.org.