Description and Instructions to Apply
The Sales Associate is responsible for delivering enthusiastic and helpful customer service and product knowledge to create a unique and indulgent retail experiences for our travel audience.
• Demonstrate and deliver the 3Sixty “PROMISE” of excellent customer service to every guest, every day
• Greet and customers promptly and enthusiastically as they enter the store
• Meet and engage with customers by asking open-ended questions, offering product information, listening to shopper needs and giving options on meeting those needs
• Inspire the customer to buy, while creating a lasting, positive shopping experience
• Perform opening and closing cash-handling duties as required
• Operate the cash register with accuracy and efficiency
• Adhere to all established company, airport, airline, customs and brand policies and procedures
• Maintain a clean and well-stocked selling floor presentation, while also keeping an organized stockroom
• Ensure merchandise is neat and attractively displayed by adhering to visual merchandising guidelines and management direction
• Secure company assets by following Asset Protection policies and procedures
• Perform various housekeeping duties on the sales floor as assigned
• Adhere to your assigned schedule for appropriate customer service coverage
We are looking for Part Time and Full Time Sales Associates for all shifts. We offer flexible hours, employee discounts and competitive pay.
We are doing on the spot interviews to fill open positions. Currently we have stores near gate 80 and gate 20. We will open a new store in the south terminal in the fall.