Description and Instructions to Apply
HEALTH BENEFITS, FLIGHT BENEFITS, AND PAID TIME OFF INCLUDED!
MGS is looking for a candidate with excellent customer services skills and energetic for a wheelchair agent position for Spirit Airlines. To exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills. Ensure the safety of property and people.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Agent must be in communication with the supervisor on duty at all times and will review the assignment for the day.
2. Provide wheelchair services (taking the wheelchair to the assigned door and wait for the passenger) ensuring that all security procedures are met. The agent will take passenger through customs and baggage claim to the curb only. The agent will not take the passengers pass the terminal into the parking lot. When finished, the agent must call the supervisor and return the wheelchair to its initial position.
1. Teamwork Orientation
2. Stress Management
3. Ethical Conduct
4. Good Communication
5. Customer Service
This job operates at an airport setting and/or outside weather conditions.
This position is very active and requires standing or walking constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet). Requires bend/twist at waist/knees/neck, pulling and pushing to perform various duties. The employee occasionally lifts and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work- This is a full-time or part-time position. Days and hours of work varied from Monday through Sunday, with different shifts (service provided to customers is 24/7).
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Must exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
3. As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
4. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Maintain a relationship with both employees and clients
6. Must possess effective interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
7. Must be able to read and understand all operating and airport procedures and instructions.
8. Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on the assignment)
Security Clearance (if applicable). Must be eligible for CBP seal and pass the criminal background check to obtain the airport ID.
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.